Transfer from your arrival airport to the Porte de Versailles.
The Exhibition Center is about 40 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, by RER (city train), metro or via the A1 motorway and 20 minutes from Orly airport via A6 motorway.
Transfert from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport
- Bus: No direct service - options are Roissybus (metro connection Opéra line 8, then line 12 at Madeleine) and Air France Cars to Paris Center (Line 4 for Montparnasse station and metro connection line 12).
- Train and Metro: Take RER Line B, get off at Gare du Nord station. Connection with metro line 4, get off at Gare Montparnasse then take line 12 direction Mairie d'Issy and get off at Porte de Versailles station.
- Taxi: taxis are available at the terminal exits. Cost: 45 to 65 Euros.
Transfert from Orly airport
- Bus: No direct service - best options are Orlybus (get off at Jourdan - Tombe Issoire stop then take the T3 Tramway) and Air France Cars (Line 1 or 1* to Montparnasse station and connection with metro line 12).
- Train: The most convenient connection is to take the Orlyval then RER line B. At Cité Universitaire stop take the T3 Tramway to Porte de Versailles.
- Taxi: taxis are available at the terminal exits. Cost: 30 to 50 Euros.